To Our Happy’s Customers,
We know dealing with COVID-19 is stressful and difficult. At Happy’s Pizza, we understand your concerns and we’re here for you. We want you to feel confident that you can enjoy Happy’s Pizza, feed your family, and feel safe.
Happy’s Pizza has been safely providing food to our communities since 1994. Cleanliness and safety have always been a top priority. With updated guidelines released by the CDC for minimizing the risk and spread of COVID-19, we’re taking further steps to assure your safety.
For our store employees, we’ve implemented a strict policy as directed by the CDC, including the following:
- Washing our hands often throughout the day with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- In between washings, we’re cleaning our hands with an alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Wearing disposable gloves and switching them out between customers.
- Employees who do not feel well have been instructed to stay home and seek medical advice if necessary.
- We’re practicing social distancing tactics to help our customers and staff limit potential exposure to the virus.
- Implementing more frequent deep cleanings by our staff.
When you order delivery, our drivers will be wearing disposable gloves that are replaced after each delivery. They’ve also been instructed to use minimal personal contact when delivering your food. If you’d like no contact at all, please don’t hesitate to ask. Our drivers can place your food at your door and step back to provide the appropriate social distance as recommended by the CDC. To assure the absolute minimal contact possible, place your order online including any tip you wish to add by visiting happyspizza.com.
If you have questions or concerns, please contact your favorite store and let us know.
Thank you as always for being a loyal Happy’s customer. Thank you for trusting us during these difficult times.